Friday, December 30, 2005

I Redid My Mama Page


I finally finished my LO for the Thursday Night Speed Scrap at SBB. (almost 24 hours late lol) Darn computer! But I like the way it turned out. I can't believe I haven't done a page about my mom before. She's only like the most awesome mom ever! I hope she likes this page. I'm sure she will, she likes all of my pages. I admit, she may be a little biased.

My day has certainly improved since I got off work. I'm always happiest at home on my computer. As long as it's not crashing on me!

I got a new beading magazine today that's full of great ideas. I can't wait to get started! I wish I had the money to go out and get the thousands of beads that I really need. I really wish those darn Swarovski's weren't so expensive! Well, until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home