Monday, January 02, 2006

I Outwitted, Outplayed, and Outlasted... I Survived New Year's

I made it through. It was hell, but not anything out of the ordinary for my least favorite holiday. So now I have a little cash in my pocket and another year before I have to do it again. My new outfit Mom got me for Christmas was a hit. I was actually called "ravishingly beautiful." I've never been called that before. Of course, the guy who said it was watching me pour his drink, so it could have been just a ploy to get me to pour a little heavier. Hey, as long as he puts his dollar in the jar.

Today was a very lazy day. I always spend New Year's Day in my pajamas, nursing sore feet and doing as little as possible, so there's no new LO to post today. I did spend half the day on the computer, though. I was reading Cass's Blog, "Make's Me Stronger," and she just had to mention Qwyzzle, so I have a new reason to spend all my free time online. I made it to level 50 where I'm totally stuck and have already tried all the hints I can find. It's an online quiz/riddle with 100 levels. Some of it is kind of easy, and some of it will make you tear your hair out. Try it, you'll like it. (Saying that makes me kind of like a pusher. lol) It's very addictive.

Well, Happy New Year all! Let's make it a good one. Until next time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

lol~good for you surviving New Years! I've always felt sorry for the bartenders on newyears. I used to work graveyard in a gas station that was right next door to a bar and man o man!! I got em when the bar was done with em!

Thanks for the nice comments you made on my blg:) Love your header!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home