Thursday, January 05, 2006

Not Much To Say...

Well all, there isn't much going on around here, cuz it takes money to get stuff goin on, and we ain't got it. Things are pretty tight since Christmas, but we'll make it.

I've got pool league tonight. I broke my losing streak last week, but not before going down to a three handicap. That's awesome. My matches will be a little easier for awhile. At least until I go bouncing back up to a four. I'm sure it won't be long. I want to stay a three, so I'll go up. If I wanted to go up, I'd stay a three. Such is life.

I haven't done much scrapping lately, because I don't really have any pictures to scrap. I have four rolls of film that are just dying to be developed, but with the aforementioned lack of paper currency, I can't get it done. I've got to get a digi camera! The only problem is, the one I want costs a fortune. Can I help it if I've got good taste?? Hopefully sometime in the next week, I'll get that film developed so I can post some new LOs. I really wanted to try out for a CT, but I think I'll have to wait until I have a better supply of pictures to use. Someday. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home