Thursday, January 05, 2006

What Should I Do?

So I really love my blog. I finally got it to look just like I want, and I got into the Digi Scrap Blogs webring. I LOVE to write entries here, even when I don't say anything important. I used to keep a journal, but it seems like I never have time anymore. Now it's like I have a journal again. So here is my quandary:

How do I get people to read my blog??

I like to read other blogs, and they always have several comments on almost every entry. You can tell there are regular readers that come back again and again. I want that!! I just don't know how. Maybe I'm supposed to go around and beg everyone to read my blog. Yeah, that won't get annoying. Maybe I'll just pretend I have thousands of regular readers that just can't type. That's what I'll do!

Hello thousands of readers!! Enjoy!

P.S. We won three out of five matches at pool tonight. Score!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home