Sunday, January 15, 2006

Scraplift Challenge



I was browsing scrapping blogs the other day and I found Pachimac's "Digi-Scraplift Blog." Susan has found some wonderful pages to scraplift! I decided to join in, and I started with this page which is lifted from Sheri R's "Sweet Smiles" LO. It's a beautiful page, and I hope I did it justice. I've scrapped this photo before, but I tried a new effect on it called Faux Lomo that I read about on Anita Stergiou's Blog. It's a subtle effect that really adds a wow-factor to an ordinary photo. I'm sure I'll use this again and again. I'm looking forward to scrapping along with all of the wonderful scrappers at the Digi-Scraplift Blog. The pages come so much easier with this kind of great inspiration.

The font on this page is Carpenter ICG, and I made the papers and elements myself. TFL!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I found your blog after reading one of your comments on another blog. One that I am terribly addicted to and read everyday! Your layout is great! I am also a childless digi scrapper who doesn't have nearly enough time to do layouts. They are all in my head though! And the few I have done are mostly of our dog. ;) Oh, you should change your blog settings to allow anonymous comments and I bet you'll get more.

1:47 PM  
Blogger MirandaLea said...

Thank you Stephanie! I would do more cat pages, but she doesn't really do anything interesting. lol I do most of my pages on my best friend's little girl. (You may notice) Thanks for the tip on the comments. I didn't even realize I needed to change that. Thanks for the tip.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home