Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Another Scraplift!

This is another Scraplift from over at the Digi-Scraplift Blog. This page is lifted from "Dreamy Eyes" by aussichicpea. I usually don't use so many pieces and layers, because I'm always paranoid that I'll make it look too messy. I LOVE how this page turned out, though. Scraplifting is great! The few pages I've lifted have really come out great, and they all have elements or techniques that I'd never have tried otherwise. Thank you, thank you Susan! If not for your wonderful idea and blog, I wouldn't have two new favorite pages in my gallery.

Credits: Papers and elements are mine. I used a Toastsnatcher Brush for the patterned paper. Fonts are Carpenter ICG and Heather. TFL!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

You have been tagged! http://sahmwannabe.blogspot.com/

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home