Friday, January 20, 2006

I've been tagged!! I'm so excited because it's the very first time. Thank you Stephanie!

WHAT SCRAPBOOKING PRODUCTS DO YOU DISLIKE?
I haven't found any yet.

WHAT IS THE HARDEST THING YOU'VE EVER HAD TO SCRAP?
Myself! It takes me forever to find a picture of myself that I like well enough.

WHAT TECHNIQUE DO YOU USE MORE THAN ANY OTHER?
I don't know if it qualifies as a technique, but I love to make my own papers and elements. I also really love the faux lomo effect I learned about on Anita's blog.

EVER BEEN PUBLISHED?
I wish. I haven't even submitted yet. I have a tiny little fear of rejection. =)

WHAT IS THE SMALLEST SCRAP OF PAPER YOU SAVE?
I'm all digital and storage space is not abundant. I tend to use something once and then get rid of it.

EVER HAD ANY SCRAPBOOK-RELATED INJURIES?
Just chronic eye fatigue and lack of sleep. lol

FINISH THIS SENTENCE: "IF I WASN'T A SCRAPBOOKER, I WOULD SPEND MY MONEY ON... Beads!!!

GIVE US YOUR BEST STORAGE OR ORGANIZATIONAL IDEA:
I just don't keep a lot of things. Someday when I get an EHD...

YOU JUST WON A WEEK-LONG SCRAPPING CRUISE FOR 4. WHO IS GOING WITH YOU?
Definitely my mom. Then probably my sister and my MIL. None of them scrap, but I know they'd love it if they tried.

TAGS:
I don't think there are many left. I think Kim, and Angela, and Cass. Enjoy ladies!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Thank you, Miranda! I just might have to tag you back. ;)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Liked reading your anwsers girl!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home