Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I've been tagged!

Thank you Shannon for tagging me!

What were you doing 10 years ago? - I was 17, and a senior in high school. Getting ready to graduate, working on the yearbook, getting ready to move out of my parents house, working at McDonalds.

What were you doing 1 year ago? I was a newlywed, telling myself I really needed to get to work on those thank you notes!

Five snacks you enjoy: Chocolate Creme Oreos, Double Vanilla Ice Cream, Cheese-Its (Cheese Nips need not apply. They're no substitute), Brownies, and Doritos with Tex-Mex Sour Cream

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: "Dark Lady" by Cher, "I Will Always Love You" by Dolly Parton, "Stay" by Lisa Loeb, "Ain't That a Kick in the Head" by Dean Martin, "Fly Me to the Moon" by Frank Sinatra

Five bad habits: Smoking (I know, I know! No preaching please!) Junk food, CAFFEINE!, waiting until the last possible minute to put gas in my car, getting on the computer before I've got everything else done.

Five things you like doing: Scrapping blogging and blurfing (I count that as one), going to football games, playing pool, beading, hanging out with my friend's little girl, Leah.

Five things you would never wear, buy or get again: Barbeque Pringles, Crocs rubber clogs, bras from walmart, a Wet-Dry Electric Shaver, Pantene anything (it makes me itch!)

Five favorite toys: My computer, my Rebel, my DVR, my camping equipment, and Photoshop!

Five people I want tagged: Emily, Susan, Lisa, Cassie, and Kim! Enjoy ladies!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Bieger said...

LOL "cheese nips need not apply"

4:08 PM  
Blogger Pam Healy said...

I totally agree about CheezIts (my fave cracker!)--Cheese Nips are not the same!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home